CRM Administrator (Salesforce)
Job Posting Number: 14901
New York, NY
September 12, 2017
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
MSK has embarked on an Enterprise CRM strategy and has selected the Salesforce platform, specifically Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud to promote a seamless patient experience, drive more operational efficiencies and support expansion of the MSK clinical care network. To develop, deploy and manage CRM use cases and applications across the institution, MSK is establishing a CRM Center of Excellence (COE). As this is a new function within MSK, the Salesforce Systems (CRM) Administrator will be responsible for both maintaining and expanding platform functionality to support evolving needs of MSK stakeholders.
As the CRM Administrator, you will:
- Provide ongoing systems administration, including acquiring, validating, storing, protecting, and processing required data to ensure the accessibility, reliability, and timeliness of the data for its users, documentation, reporting, and end-user training.
- In collaboration with internal and external partners, perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from internal and external sources as well as exports to MSK systems; perform database deduping and regular data hygiene.
- Design, build, test and implement new solutions and functionality to empower users with tools and data to drive growth initiatives.
- Develop and document operating processes/procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
- Manage end-user roles and permissions based on employee’s profile and data access policies, in particular, access to Personal Health Information (PHI).
- Perform ongoing user maintenance, including definition of roles, profiles and hierarchies for specific use-case applications; manage set-up for approved employees.
- Collaborate with a highly cross-functional and matrixed team, working with MSK stakeholders (i.e., end-users, Compliance, Security, Data Analytics, Digital, Marketing Operations) and external partners, including Salesforce, Salesforce certified systems integrator and digital agency, to expand platform use cases across the institution.
- Manage software test plans, including creating test cases and coordinating actual testing. Assist in release management tasks to promote tested functionality from sandbox into production environment.
- Serve as the day-to-day Information Systems (IS) liaison for systems and data integration as well as related security reviews.
- Keep abreast of CRM best practices, new Salesforce features, and help drive adoption across MSK.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of SFDC administration experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Visual force/Apex and Lightening components.
- Understanding of tokenization, Shield encryption
- Knowledge of Courion connector to Salesforce for user provisioning/de-provisioning and Data Stage to manage ETL (preferred).
- Technical experience working with relational databases and data integration tools
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce.com, performing tasks such as security settings, workflow rules, custom object creation, reports, and dashboards.
- The ability to create technical documentation to support new builds and releases.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM strategy and systems.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem solving skills and demonstrated project management experience.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.